- Made of 99.7% pure copper
- Weight: 30 g
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 4.5 cm
- Watch out the use of Copper Key
Incl. 19% VAT for Germany
Handcrafted by artisans
With our multi-functional Copper Key, you can safely avoid filthy, contaminated surfaces in public areas. Thanks to its anti-bacterial and self-sterilizing properties, Copper Key not just stops germs, bacteria and viruses from spreading, but also kills them naturally without any harmful chemical processing.
- Open public doors without direct hand contact.
- Press supermarket pin pads, levers, ATM and lift buttons touch free.
- Use as a stylish accessory and keychain.
- Works as a handy bottle opener.
- Heating, dents, scratches or discolouring do not affect the lifespan or performance of copper key.
- If well handled, copper key has a durability of a lifetime.
Discounted items are excluded from return against refund. You can exchange the goods at your own retour cost for a gift voucher.
Keep copper key dry and away from salty, acidic environment. Dents, scratches or discolouring do not affect the lifespan or performance of copper key.
Pure copper naturally develops a patina over time. This does not reduce the anti-bacterial properties of copper. If necessary, polish with lemon + salt. Wipe off the mixture with a clean damp cloth or rinse off with clean water.
Germany – Free of cost shipping for purchase value over 49,90 EUR. Standard shipping cost of 4,90 EUR applicable for order value below 49,90 EUR.
Austria – Standard shipping cost of 6,90 EUR.
Zone 1 – 12,50 EUR
Countries included in Zone 1: Spain, Italy (Mainland), France, Portugal, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Romania, Greece, Finland, Bulgaria, Croatia.
Zone 2: 26,90 EUR
Countries included in Zone 2: Switzerland, United Kingdom
Zone 3: 46,90 EUR
Countries, islands and cities not listed in Zone 1 and 2.